I leave more than 80 quotes of Self improvement of great authors such as Leonardo da Vinci, Gandhi, Dalai Lama, Mark Twain, Einstein, Helen Keller and many more.
Self-improvement is an essential value to improve, achieve goals and for our personal development because to change things, we have to change ourselves first.
80 Quotes About Self Improvement
Overcoming yourself improves awareness and identity, develops talents and potential, facilitates employability, improves the quality of life and contributes to the realization of dreams and aspirations.
You may also be interested in these great phrases to reflect on.
1. Who we are in the present includes who we were in the past-Fred Rogers.
2. If you do not have peace, it is not because someone stole it; It’s because you let her go. You can not always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens to you inside of you-John C. Maxwell.
3. What society thinks does not interest me. All that matters is how I see myself. I know who I am. I know the value of my work-Robin S. Sharma.
4. If pain does not guide you to humility, you have squandered suffering-Katerina Stoykova Klemer.
5. People choose unhappiness instead of uncertainty-Timothy Ferriss.
6. To be a teacher in any skill, a total effort is needed: heart, mind and soul working together in a tandem-Maurice Young.
7. Any idea, plan or purpose can be put into my mind through repetition in thought-Napoleon Hill.
8. You have the power to achieve your dreams-Tae Yun Kim.
9. A great life begins inside-Malka Maxwell.
10. All our knowledge has its origin in our perceptions-Leonardo da Vinci.
11. If you want to change the fruits, you will first have to change the roots. If you want to change the visible, you must first change the invisible-T.Harv Eker.
12. Take responsibility for your own happiness, do not expect people or things to bring it to you, or you could be disappointed-Rodolfo Costa.
13. As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world-what is a myth of the atomic age-as it does in being able to remake ourselves-Mahatma Gandhi.
14. For the best return of your money, invest in your head-Benjamin Franklin.
15. If you want to follow an extraordinary life, find out what the ordinary person does and do not do the same-Tommy Newberry.
16. If you are under the impression that you have attained perfection, you will never attain the heights of which you are capable-Kazuo Ishiguro.
17. The more we see ourselves as vibrant, successful and inspired people, the more we will be-Kristi Bowman.
18. Do not become obsolete as an old technology, keep innovating-Sukant Ratnakar.
19. To have answers from life, ask questions-Sukant Ratnakar.
20. Do not judge yourself by your past; you no longer live in el-Ifeanyi Enoch Onuoba.
21. What you say to yourself is the channel for behavior change-Gino Norris.
22. Believe in yourself before asking others to do it-Samar AlDhamadi.
23. Fun is essential to master the serious side of life. It provides the balance that keeps us healthy-Peter Nicholls.
24. Be the change you want to see in the world-Mahatma Gandhi.
25. The meaning of life is to give meaning to life-Ken Hudgins.
26. In the struggle for freedom, truth is the only weapon we possess-Dalai Lama.
27. After 20 years you will be more sorry for the things you did not do than for the things you did. Therefore, release the ties. Catch favorable winds in your sails. Explore It sounds. Discover-Mark Twain.
28. Have the courage to follow your intuition and heart. Somehow they know what you really want to be. Everything else is secondary – Steve Jobs.
29. A person who never made a mistake, never tried something new-Albert Einstein.
30. In life, many people know what to do, but few do what they know. Knowing is not enough. You must take action-Anthony Robbins.
31. There is nothing noble about being superior to your neighbor; the true nobility is to be superior to your previous self-Ernest Hemingway.
32. Those who can not change their minds, can not change anything-George Bernard Shaw.
33. Once we accept our limits, we cross them-Albert Einstein.
34. It does not matter who you are, it does not matter who you were, no matter where you come from, you can always change. Become a better version of yourself-Madonna.
35. Formal education will give you a life; self-education will give you a fortune-Jim Rohn.
36. I do not believe in making the right decision, I make a decision and I make it right-Muhammad Ali Jinnah.
37. There is only one corner of the universe that you can be sure of improving and it is yourself-Aldous Huxley.
38. It is during the darkest moments when we must focus to see the light-Aristotle Onassis.
39. People live by acts, not by ideas-Harry Emerson Fosdick.
40. Life is not something that you postpone for the future; It’s something you design for the present-Jim Rohn.
41. Put your heart, mind and even soul even in the smallest acts. That is the secret of success-Swami Sivananda.
42. Ideas form the course of history-John Maynard Keynes.
43. I’m always doing what I can not do so I can learn to do it-Pablo Picasso.
44. Most people struggle to balance their lives simply because they have not paid the price to decide what is really important to them-Stephen Covey.
45. You look for too much information and not enough transformation-Sai Baba.
46. The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or touched, they must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller.
47. Believe you can and you’ve almost done it-Theodore Roosevelt.
48. I can not change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to reach my destination-Jimmy Dean.
49. Change your thoughts and change your world. Norman Vincent Peale.
50. Health is the greatest gift, commitment the greatest health, faith the best relationship-Buddha.
51. Your present circumstances do not determine where you can go; determine where you start-Nest Qubein.
52. If you accept the expectations of others, especially the negative ones, you will never change the result-Michael Jordan.
53. Give your best always. What you plant now you will reap later – Og Mandino .
54. You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream-CS Lewis.
55. A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to win others-Ayn Rand.
56. The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your potential. Those are the keys that will open the door of personal excellence-Confucius.
57. Wait for problems and take them for breakfast-Alfred A. Montapert.
58. With the new day come new strengths and new thoughts-Eleanor Roosevelt.
59. Optimism is the faith that guides achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and trust-Helen Keller.
60. To be successful, we must first believe that we can-Nikos Kazantzakis.
61. Never, never, never give up-Winston Churchill.
62. I know where I’m going and I know the truth, and I do not have to be what you want me to be. I am free to be what I want-Muhammad Ali.
63. Life is simple, but we insist on making it complicated-Confucius.
64. In three words I can summarize everything I’ve learned about life: always keep going-Robert Frost.
65. A life spent committing errors is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life doing nothing-George Bernard Shaw.
66. Believe that life is worthwhile and your belief will help create that fact-William James.
67. Do not go around saying that the world owes you a life. The world does not owe you anything. I was here first-Mark Twain.
68. Change your life today. Do not play with the future, act now, without delay-Simone de Beauvoir.
69. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you do better-Ralph Waldo Emerson.
70. A man who dares to waste an hour of his time has not discovered the value of life-Charles Darwin.
71. When you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you will begin to have positive results-Willie Nelson.
72. Always transform a negative situation into a positive one-Michael Jordan.
73. Happiness is not something that is already done. It comes from your own actions-Dalai Lama.
74. Be happy at this time. This moment is your life-Omar Khayyam.
75. Do simply what has to be done. I may not be happiness, but it’s greatness-George Bernard Shaw.
76. Success consists of going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm-Winston Churchill.
77. To succeed, your desire to succeed should be greater than your fear of failure-Bill Cosby.
78. Do not try to be a successful man, but a man of value-Albert Einstein.
79. I have failed again and again in my life and that is why I have succeeded-Michael Jordan.
80. I do not measure the success of a person by how high he arrives, but by how fast he gets up when he hits bottom-George S. Patton.