Do you need motivation for the gym? With these 101 gym Quotes you can increase your performance and the desire to persevere to achieve your goals.
You may also be interested in these motivational sports quotes .
1. “The fight is won or lost away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, on the road, away from where I dance under those lights.”-Muhammad Ali.
2. “No citizen has the right to be an amateur in physical training. What a misfortune it is for a man to grow up without seeing the beauty and strength of what his body is capable of Socrate.”-Anonymous
3. “The winning formula is the ability to accept that there is a large area of untapped potential beyond what you currently perceive as your maximum potential.”-Anonymous
4. “The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in combat.”-Anonymous
5. “Take your time to know what you really want, because when you know it, you will have a power that only a few have. Use it to motivate yourself and you will get unexpected results.”-Anonymous
6. “Great rewards await those who are capable of suffering, risking, doing different things. That is why they are intended for only a few.”-Anonymous
7. “What counts is not the number of hours you work, but the energy you put in those hours.”-Anonymous
8. “We will get many more things if we think that nothing is impossible.”-Vince Lombardi.
9. “To be number one, you have to train as if you were number two.”-Maurice Green.
10. “Remember this: your body is your slave. It works for you, not you for him.”-Jack LaLanne.
11. “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.”-Jim Rohn.
12. “Passion triumphs over everything.”-Dave Tate.
13. “The pain of discipline is nothing like the pain of disappointment.”-Justin Langer.
14. “If you want to see me get something, tell me that I can not do it.”-Maya Angelou.
15. “Keeping our body in good health is a must. Otherwise we will not be able to keep our minds strong and clear.”- Buddha.
16. “I hated every minute of training, but I said, “Do not give up. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion. “- Muhammad Ali.
17. “Intensity builds immensity.”-Kevin Levrone.
18. “The question is not who is going to leave me, it is who will stop me.”-Ayn Rand.
19. “If you hear a voice inside yourself saying “you’re not a painter”, paint and voice will be silenced.”-Vincent Van Gogh.
20. “Every step you take is a step away from where you used to be.”-Brian Chargualaf.
21. “Our self-esteem increases when we leave the comfort zone and do something different.”-Anonymous
22. “Whenever you find yourself next to most, it’s time to stop and reflect.”- Mark Twain .
23. “The first step is the most important. It is the most crucial and most effective, since it will start the direction you have chosen.”-Steve Backley.
24. “It always seems impossible until it is done.”-Nelson Mandela.
25. “Knowing what’s right does not mean much unless you do what’s right.”-Theodore Roosevelt.
26. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure.”-Colin Powell.
27. “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse.”-Jim Rohn.
28. “Those who think they do not have time to exercise, sooner or later will find time to be sick.”-Edward Stanley.
29. “If you’re able to send a message that you can read between sessions, you’re probably not working enough.’-Dave Tate.
30. “A champion is someone who gets up when others can not.”-Jack Dempsey.
31. “If you want to develop your maximum potential, you must be aware that there are no shortcuts; if you want to succeed you have to work hard, persevere and fight.”-Anonymous
32. “To me the meaning of life is to be hungry continuously. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, but to move forward, to rise, to conquer.-Arnold Schwarzenegger.”-Anonymous
33. “Pain is temporary, pride is forever.”-Anonymous
34. “Too busy is a myth. People are looking for time for things that are important.”-Anonymous
35. “Strength does not come from a physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”- Mahatma Gandhi .
36. “The resistance you face in the gym and the stamina you’re in can only build a strong character.”-Arnold Schwarzenegger.
37. “The road to nowhere is paved with excuses.”-Mark Bell.
38. “There’s more to life than training, but training is what puts it in your life.”-Brooks Kubik.
39. “The secret of success is to maintain an image of a successful outcome in the mind.”-Thoreau.
40. “Do not think about your limits, think about your possibilities; a new world will open in your eyes.”-Anonymous
41. “If the obstacles are long, jump with more energy.”-Anonymous
42. “Do not look back, you do not go that way.”-Anonymous
43. “It’s supposed to be difficult.” If it was not, everyone would. What makes it great is that it is difficult.”-Anonymous
44. “Pain is weakness leaving the body.”-Anonymous
45. “Only hard roads lead to greatness.”-Anonymous
46. “When you think of quitting, think why you started.”-Anonymous
47. “It’s not about failure, it’s about whether you’re capable of getting up.”-Anonymous
48. “Success is connected with action. Successful people are moving forward. They make mistakes, but they do not give up.”-Anonymous
50. “Failure is only a temporary change to get you in the direction of your next success.”-Anonymous
51. “If you fail to prepare yourself, you are prepared to fail.”-Anonymous
52. “The worst thing you can be is being in the middle.”-Anonymous
53. “What you want to get is not in your hands, it’s in your head. Think you can and will, but expect suffering, perseverance and discipline.”-Anonymous
54. “The secret to achieving all your goals is to be committed.”-Anonymous
55. “Thinking about going to the gym burns between 0 and 0 calories.”-Anonymous
56. “When it starts to hurt is when the session begins.”-Anonymous
57. “Identify the first physical action you have to take and do it.”-Anonymous
58. “To achieve something you’ve never achieved before, you must do something you’ve never done before.”-Anonymous
59. “Hard work wins talent when talent does not work hard.”-Anonymous
60. “As the winners train, the losers complain.”-Anonymous
61. “Lack of success is a consequence of fear of risking and feeling uncomfortable.”-Anonymous
62. “Everything that hurts teaches you.”-Anonymous
63. “Respect is not demanded, it is earned.”-Anonymous
64. “Win is the second step, wanting to win is the first.”-Anonymous
65. “The only proof is what you see when you look at yourself in the mirror.”-Anonymous
66. “Character is who you are when no one looks.”-Anonymous
67. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.”-Anonymous
68. “Waiting for the world to treat you just because you are an honest person is like waiting for the bull to not bug you because you are a vegetarian.”-Anonymous
69. “Some want it to happen, others want it to happen, others make it happen.”-Anonymous
70. “Do not ask if it’s easy. Ask if it is difficult, because only then will you know if it has only been achieved by a few.”-Anonymous
71. “Every person who has achieved something great, has been aware of the work that awaited him and of the time and effort he had to put into it.”-Anonymous
72. “If you do not live for something, you will die for nothing.”-Anonymous
73. “When you give up, take one more step. The next day, go a step further.”-Anonymous
74. “You must do what others do not to get what others will not get.”-Anonymous
75. “Build your body, build your character.”-Anonymous
76. “The best way to predict your future is to create it.”-Anonymous
77. “Success is not a big step taken in the future, it’s a small step taken right now.”-Anonymous
78. “When you’re not training, someone else is doing it.”-Anonymous
79. “If you feel you have no strength, think of the reward.”-Anonymous
80. “The pain of today is the victory of tomorrow.”-Anonymous
81. “It is the action that creates the motivation.”-Anonymous
82. “Feel proud of how far you’ve come and have faith in how far you can go.”-Anonymous
83. “If you go for how difficult you have already beaten all who are going to make it easy.”-lifeder.com
84. “Always try to overcome yourself because it is the only way to know where the limit is.”-Anonymous
85. “To do different things to others is to obtain different results from others.”-Anonymous
86. “If you say you can, you can.” If you say you can not, you can not.”-Anonymous
87. “A life without giving everything you have is not worth it.”-Anonymous
88. “To surrender is to give up what you want. If you do, it is because you do not want it with all your heart.”-Anonymous
89. “Do not complain, act.” Act, do not criticize. No critiques, admire. Admire and you can learn from others.”-Lifeder.com.
90. “Every drop of sweat is one meter less in your way for a thousand miles.”-Anonymous
91. “Stay away from those who say they can not, approach those who say that everything is possible. They are both right.”-Anonymous
92. “Do not interpret the discomfort of the exercise as something painful, interpret it as something that brings you closer to achieving your goals and developing yourself.”-Anonymous
93. “Beware of excuses, they are lies that keep you from your dreams.”-Anonymous
94. “Love the pain of effort, because if it did not exist you would have a lot more competition.”-Anonymous
95. “The important thing is to advance, to act and not to make excuses. Sooner or later you will see the results.”-Anonymous
96. “A road of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”-Anonymous
97. “The best way to do it is not to think about how you’re going to do it. It is to do it, one way and another, but to do it.”-Anonymous
98. “A winner is not born, it is done. Precisely it is a winner because it strives to win and the effort carries suffering.”-Anonymous
99. “If you do not think you can do something, do it and the belief will come alone.”-Anonymous
100. “One thing is to believe and another to do. If you think you can do something and you do not, you live in a fantasy.”-Anonymous
101. “The champions are not made in the gym. The champions are made of something that has within them, a desire, a dream, a vision.” -Muhammad Ali.
Being at gym you need motivation and you need inspiration read some great gymnastic quotes. Starting a healthy life is not just about the goals you reach but how proud you make yourself. Every second every minute ever hour you are at the gym you are achieving a new goal in life. Every goal you reach is a new reward to be proud of. Starting a new healthy life is not easy but the goals you achieve are the best reward. Nothing is impossible if you try your best.