Mini habits – a daily routines for the execution of which takes only a few minutes, but in the end they are the most positive impact on your quality of life.
So what are good mini-habits should be practiced on a daily basis?
Here are 12 incredibly simple and effective rules that should be included in your life today:
1. At night before going to bed, tell your brain / subconscious “wake me up in the morning _”. It is likely that you will start to wake up even before the tingle annoying alarm clock.
2. If a team subconscious did not work, set the alarm on your smartphone and set it far enough away from the bed , had to get up and turn off the ringing alarm clock. Once you come off the bed, then cheer up soon.
3. Drink a liter of water in the morning after waking up. Most people experience stress due to lack of moisture. Hydration – is energy. Put a liter of water in the evening on the bedside table and drink it as soon as you wake up.
4. Once cleaned teeth, pause for a moment and smile at yourself in the mirror. Say, “I love you.” Not all people love themselves enough. As Aristotle said, “We – that is what we are doing. And exclusivity – is not an act, but a habit. ” If we – that is what we always do, why should we not say something positive about yourself?
5. Go on walks. They are known to help people solve problems, come up with new ideas, find inspiration, which descends as if by magic. But it does not come out of nowhere. In fact, it is always there. Just walking, you are away from your desk and approach to nature. And it almost always wins.
6. Thank you. If you feel sad, if you feel that something is missing, stop and think about three things for which you are grateful. You immediately feel better. Guaranteed.
7. Meditate for 10-20 minutes. If you do not know how, just sit in a quiet place and count to four while inhaling; hold your breath and exhale at the expense of “four.” Just focus on your breathing.
8. Make the first most important thing. Before you get started, identify the primary tasks for the current day. Then start with the principal. With this approach, your concentration and efficiency will be much higher.
9. Praise each day per person. I started the habit of a few years ago, and feel great doing it without waiting for anything in return. In fact, you will start a biochemical reaction in the form of production of “happiness hormone” serotonin and oxytocin when you truly make someone a compliment.
10. sweat every day. Speaking of the “happiness hormone”, go in for sports. Or at least find a way to sweat every day. This is one of the most effective methods to improve their overall health and happiness. When you’re physically healthy, and in the professional field will begin to prosper. This is as a side effect.
11. Analyze the passed day and remember the good things. If you can, write about it in his diary / journal. Like at the end of each day, ask yourself: “What is the best thing happened today?”
12. Read every day. The best way to find more ideas – is to read, read, read. The more you read, the more ideas and get to expand their horizons. Listen to audiobooks or read every day for at least 20 minutes.