Sigmund Freud is one of the most controversial 20th century scientists, whom some people considered a charlatan, others a genius. Coco Chanel called him the first feminist man: it was Freud who became an ideologue of the sexual revolution and pushed women to fight for equality.
Two discoveries made him immortal: he discovered the mystery of dreams and was the first to find a key to decipher the subconscious of the human being.
- The scale of your personality is determined by the size of the problem that is able to get you out of your squares.
- Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not surrounded by idiots.
- The goal of making human beings happy was not in the plans of the creation of the world.
- Everything you do in bed is beautiful and absolutely correct if both are happy.
- The only sexual deviation is a complete absence of sex, the rest is a matter of taste.
- The moment a person begins to think about the meaning and value of their life, they can be considered ill.
- The first human who insulted his enemy instead of throwing a stone at him was the founder of civilization.
- The perfect, eternal, hate-free love exists only between an addict and the drug.
- We live in a very strange time when, surprised, we realize that progress goes hand in hand with the barbarity.
- The more perfect you look on the outside, the more demons you have inside.
- I can defend myself when they criticize me but I am completely defenseless against the compliments.
- We never feel as vulnerable as when we love, and we are never more unhappy than when we lose love.
- The first sign of stupidity is the total lack of shame.
- People are more moral than you think, and more amoral than you can imagine.
- We ignore most of what is real within us; and what we believe to be real is an illusion.
- Every normal person is actually only partially normal.
- Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.