I have gathered 123 quotes of personal , spiritual and professional growth of great geniuses like Albert Einstein, Nelson Mandela, Steve Jobs or Gandhi.
Do you know any other words? Leave it in the comments section to help me complete the list. Thank you!
1. “There are many things in life that draw attention to your eyes, but only a few that draw your attention to your heart. Persecute them.”
2. “Never stop smiling, even when you are sad, because you never know who can fall in love with your smile.”-Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
3. “If you are looking for that person that you think is going to change your life … I give you a clue, check the mirror.”
4. “Most people listen with the intent to respond, not with the intention of understanding. AC Doyle”
5. “When sad stress, start singing. When you are happy, start crying. When you are empty, really empty, start looking. Jaime Sabines.”
6. “Big things come from the interior.”
7. “Golden rule: do not judge men for their opinions, but for what opinions make of them.”
8. “Not that we have little time, but we lose a lot.”
9. “Communication influences human relationships and conditions our lives, but it is an inherent need of the human being to express what is thought and felt.”
10. “Pour flowers wherever you go, because you do not know if you will pass through the same place again.”
11. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve; the fear of failure.”- Paulo Coelho .
12. “There are no limits to growth because there are no limits to human intelligence and your imagination.”-Ronald Reagan.
13. “When you are not able to change a situation, you are challenged to change yourself.”-Viktor E Frankl.
14. “We are what we do repeatedly. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit.”-Aristotle.
15. “The meaning of life is to give life meaning.”-Ken Hudgins.
16. “Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful.”-Annette Funicello.
17. “Life does not try to wait for the storm to pass. Try to learn how to dance in the rain.”
18. “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you do, the better.”-Ralph Waldo Emerson.
19. “You can not be alone if you like the person you’re alone with.”-Wayne Dyer.”
20. “A dream is just a dream. A goal is a dream with a plan and a deadline.”-Harvey Mackay.
21. “Life is a succession of lessons that must be lived to be understood.”-Ralph Waldo Emerson.
22. “A person who never made a mistake, never tried something new.”-Albert Einstein.
23. “Do things for people not for what they are or for what they give you back, but for what you are.”-Rabbi Harold S. Kushner.
24. “Do not judge every day for what you harvest, but for what plants.”-Robert Louis Stevenson.
25. “The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation, but your thoughts about it.”-Eckhart Tolle.
26. “You can know more than one person by what he says about others than by what others say of that person.”-Leo Aikman.
27. “Faith is taking the first step even when you do not see the rest of the ladder.”-Martin Luther King.
28. “A journey of 1000 kilometers begins with a single step.”-Lao Tzu.
29. “We find comfort with those who agree with us, growth with those who do not.”-Frank A. Clark.
30. “The few who do are the envy of the many who just look.”-Jim Rohn .
31. “If you want to feel proud of yourself, you have to do things that you can be proud of. Feelings follow actions.”-Oseola McCarty.
32. “Gratitude is not only the greatest of all virtues, but the father of all other virtues.”-Cicero.
33. “The best way to predict your future is to create it.”
34. “Make sure your exterior is a good reflection of your interior.”-Jim Rohn.
35. “A good heart is better than all the heads of the world.”-Edward Bulwer-Lytton.
36. “20 years later you will be more disillusioned by the things you did not do than by the ones you did. Release the moorings. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the favorable winds on your sails. Explore. It sounds. Find out.”-Mark Twain.
37. “Always remember that not only do you have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be.”-Eleanor Roosevelt.
38. “Change is inevitable. Progress is optional.”-Anthony Robbins.
39. “Every man dies. Not every man really lives.”-William Ross Wallace.
40. “The older you become, the more you realize that kindness is synonymous with happiness.”-Lionel Barrymore.
41. “The greatest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.”-Oprah Winfrey.
42. “If you love life, life will also love you.”-Arthur Rubinstein ..
43. “We do not know what we are until we see what we can do.”-Martha Grimes.
44. “A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.-Nelson Mandela.
45-Be the change you want to see in the world.”-Gandhi .
46. Adversity is an inevitable part of life. Accept it, embrace it and surpass it.”
47.The key to success is self-esteem and the key to self-esteem is preparation.”
48.You can not create a problem with the same way of thinking that created it.”-Albert Einstein.
49.Your dreams are probably hard to come by. However, if you have enthusiasm and enthusiasm, with effort and perseverance you will get them.”
50-An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.”-Benjamin Franklin.
51. “Do not cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”
52. “If you do not dare open your doors and cross them, you will never know what is on the other side.””
53. “I did not change, I just learned, and to learn is not to change, it is to grow.”
54. “The eyes are to look, the hands to catch, the head to think and the heart to love.”
55. “A tulip does not try to impress anyone. He does not strive to be different from a rose. You do not have to. Is different. And there is room in the garden for each of the flowers.”-Marianne Williamson
56. “You have millions of things to smile, do not look for one to cry.”
57. “When someone is rude or treats you poorly, do not take it personally. It says nothing about you, but it does about that person.”
58. “Courage does not always roar, sometimes it is only a silent but powerful inner voice that says “tomorrow I will try again.”
59. “In healthy love, there is no room for resignation or martyrdom. If you have to annul or destroy yourself so that your partner is happy, you are with the wrong person.”-Walter Riso .
60. “If you cling to someone who does not love you, it is the same as if you did to a cactus, the closer you get to him, the more damage you do to yourself.”
61. “Any long journey begins with a small step.”-Lao Tse
62. “The tongue has no bones, but it is strong enough to break a heart. By seo, be careful what you say …”
63. “We are all born with wings, but it is our task to learn how to fly.”
64. “Things only have the value we give them.-Molière.”
65. “Happiness is interior, not exterior, therefore, it does not depend on what we have, but on what we are.”-Pablo Neruda”
66. “Your life will go forward, when you turn away from the people who take you back.”
67. “The supreme happiness of life is to know that you are loved by yourself, or more accurately, in spite of yourself.”-Víctor Hugo
68. “Do not look back asking yourself why, look forward to wondering why not?”
69. “I want to refresh my mind. Eliminate all my problems, undo all my mistakes, and keep all the happy moments.”
70. “Your thoughts lead you to your purposes, your purposes to your actions, your actions to your habits, your habits to your character, and your character determines your destiny.”
71. “Change always involves resistance, because establishing a new habit is an effort and our whole being asks us, even if we are behaving in a way detrimental to ourselves, continue to act as we were doing.”
72. “The greatest courage of a human being is to stand, even when it is falling apart.”
73. “The tongue has no bones, but it is strong enough to break a heart, so be careful what you say.”
74. “It is necessary to eliminate what is useless in you and in your life, so that prosperity comes”
75. “Be good because of your energy; Never be good because of your weakness.”
76. “No one realizes that there are some people who spend too much energy simply to look normal.”
77. “We lose many things for fear of losing…”
78. “Do not be afraid to go ahead and take risks, be afraid of doing nothing and stay in the way.”
79. “You block your dream when you allow your fear to be greater than your faith.”
80. “When we try to discover the best in others, we see the best of ourselves.”
81. “If someone treats you rudely do not feel bad, it says nothing of you, if not of itself.”
82. “There are silences that say it all, and words that say nothing …”
83. “What if you change people who take our time, for those who take away the notion of time?”
84. “The true journey of discovery is not to seek new landscapes, but to look with new eyes.”-M. Proust”
85. “Our life passes in our own mind, war is in our head, and only we can restore peace.”
86. “There is no barrier, lock or bolt, that you can impose on the freedom of my mind.”-Virginia Woolf
87. “If someone wants to get into your life, let them in, if anyone wants to get out of your life, let them out. But do not let them stay at the door, because they hinder.”
88. “Our life passes in our own mind. The war is in our head and only we can give back the peace.”
89. “It is better to fall into reality, than to fly into a lie.”
90. “If you love a flower, do not pick it up. Because if you do, it will die and cease to be what you love. Then, if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about POSSESSION. Love is about”
91. “Life would be impossible if everything was remembered. The secret is knowing how to choose what to forget.”
92. “We spend so much time looking at the door that it closes, that we do not realize all the ones that are opening.”
93. “You can not stop the birds of sadness from flying over you, but you can prevent them from nesting in your hair.”-Chinese proverb
94. “If you know that your intention was to give the best, you have nothing to regret.”
95. “Every moment that you are disgusted, desperate, distressed, furious or hurt, because of the behavior of another person, is an instant in which you give up control over your life.”
96. “Sometimes we do not need advice. Sometimes we just need someone to listen to us!”
97. “Why, in general, is loneliness avoided? Because there are very few who find company with themselves.”
98. “The far away is only very distant, but we travel there.”
99. “When you stop pursuing the wrong things, the right one comes and catches you.”
100. “Love is the only thing we never have enough of, and it’s the only thing we do not give enough.”
101. “Life is what is happening, while you insist on making other plans …”
102. “You do not need anything that completes you, you just need to accept yourself completely.”
103. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you have to keep pedaling.”-A. Einstein
104. “Earns respect. Honesty … is appreciated. Trust … is acquired. Loyalty … is returned”
105. “If you are going through hell, keep walking.”-Winston Churchill
106. “We can not solve problems by thinking in the same way as when we create them.”-A. Einstein
107. “Do not worry, only the one who is standing falls. Those who have never fallen, is because they have probably been dragged throughout their lives.”
108. “The man who has made a mistake and does not correct it makes another major mistake.”-Confucius
109. “The only time we should look back at life, is to see how far we have come.”
110. “Life is made to enjoy every moment, not just to survive.”
111. “One owns what is silent and slave of what he speaks.”
112. “I will be happy, because it is good for health.”
113. “In all the activities it is healthy, from time to time, to put a question mark on those things that for a long time have been given as safe.”-Bertrand Russell
114. “You need to get away from time to time, to see who is willing to follow you.”
115. “Do not cry for someone who hurt you, just smile and say thank you for giving me another chance to find someone better than you.”
116. “You are not for that much, nor me for so little …”
117. “Worry more for your conscience than for your reputation; your conscience is what you are, your reputation is what others think you are.”
118. “Unrequited love is not the worst, the worst is not having anyone worth loving”
119. “In your worst moments you will know who should be in the best …”
120. “If I am feeling down, I will sing. If I feel sad, I will laugh. If I feel sick, I will redouble my work. If I feel fright, I’ll throw myself forwards. If I feel inferior, I will wear new clothes.”
121. “If I feel insecure, I’ll raise my voice. If I feel poverty I will think of future wealth. If I feel incompetent, I will remember past successes.”
122. “If I feel insignificant, I will remember my goals. Today, without a doubt, I will own my emotions.”-Og Mandino
123. “During decision making, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the second best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is stay with your arms crossed.”-T. Roosevelt