Here are 60 famous quotes on entrepreneurship to inspire and motivate you.
1. I did not fail. I just found 10,000 ways that did not work. – Thomas EdisonThomas Edison was an American inventor and businessman.
2. The only place where the word success comes before the word work is in the dictionary. – Vidal Sassoon was a British and American hairstylist, businessman, and philanthropist.
3. Business opportunities are like buses, there is always another to come. – Richard BransoRichard Branson is an English business magnate, investor and philanthropist
5. An entrepreneur tends to bite a little more than he can chew hoping that he will quickly learn to chew it. – Roy Ash was the co-founder and president of the American company Litton Industries
7. A man must be large enough to admit his errors, intelligent enough to profit by them, and strong enough to correct them. – John C. Maxwell is an American author, speaker, and pastor who has written many books, primarily focusing on leadership.
8. Our activity in life is not to surpass others, but to get ahead of ourselves. – E. Joseph Cossman
9. Logic make you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere. – Albert Einstein was a German-born theoretical physicist.
10. You can not ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they want something new. – Steve Jobs was an American entrepreneur, businessman, inventor, and industrial designer.
11. Live your imagination instead of your memory. – Fortune Cookie
12. Success is to love the self, to love what you do, and to love how you do it. – Maya Angelou was an American poet, memoirist, and civil rights activist.
13. The most important thing in communication is to hear what is not said. – Peter F. Drucker was an Austrian-born American management consultant, educator, and author.
14. If everything seems under control, you’re just not fast enough. –Mario Andretti
15. If what you are doing is not leading you towards your goals, then it will lead you away from your goals. – Brian Tracy is a Canadian-born American motivational public speaker and self-development author.His popular books are Earn What You’re Really Worth.
16. LThe entrepreneur builds a business; The technician builds a job. – Michael Gerber
17. As long as you are going to think anyway, think big. – Donald Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States, in office since January 20, 2017. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.
18. The connection between my experience as an entrepreneur and that of a politician is in a nutshell: freedom. – Silvio Berlusconi is an Italian media tycoon and politician.
19. Success is walking from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm. – Winston Churchill was a British politician.
20. The value of a man is not greater than the value of his ambitions. – Marcus Aurelius Antoninus
21. If you can not do great things, do small things in a big way. – Napoleon Hill was an American self-help author. He is well known for his book Think and Grow Rich(1937) which is among the top 10 best selling self-help books of all time.
22. I do not know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to satisfy everyone. – Bill Cosby is an American stand-up comedian, actor, musician, and author.
23. To succeed, your desire for success must be greater than your fear of failure. – Bill Cosby is an American stand-up comedian, actor, musician, and author.
24. Tell everyone what you want to do and someone will help you do it. – W. Clement Stone was a businessman, philanthropist and New Thought self-help book author.
25. Success is not in what you have, but who you are. – Bo Bennet
26.Failure is not about insecurity. This is the absence of execution. – Jeffrey Gitomer is an American author, professional speaker, and business trainer.
27. To meet is a beginning; Staying together is a progress, working together is a success. – Henry Ford was an American industrialist, the founder of the Ford Motor Company.
28. Great success is generally born of a great sacrifice, and is never the result of egoism. – Napoleon Hill was an American self-help author.
29. No matter who you are or what you have been, you can be what you want to be. – W. Clement Stone was a businessman, philanthropist and New Thought self-help book author.
30. Try not to be a successful man, but rather try to become a man of value. – Albert Einstein a salesman and engineer, and Pauline Koch.
31. The best way to predict the future is to create it. – Peter Drucker was an Austrian-born American management consultant, educator, and author.
32. You can do what you want to do, have something you want to have, be what you want to be. – Robert Collier
33. A leader is one who knows the way, walks the way, and shows the way. – John C. Maxwell is an American author, speaker, and pastor.
34. For all the right reasons to lie, there is a better reason for telling the truth. – Bo Bennett
35. You are born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win. – Zig Ziglar was an American author, salesman, and motivational speaker.
36. Every choice you make has an end result. – Zig Ziglar was an American author, salesman, and motivational speaker.
37. Discipline is the bridge between objectives and achievements. – Jim Rohn was an American entrepreneur, author and motivational speaker.
38. Action speaks louder than words, but not so often. – Mark Twain was an American writer, humorist, entrepreneur, publisher, and lecturer.
39. Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. The losers are wondering, What is it for me? – Brian Tracy is a Canadian-born American motivational public speaker and self-development author.
40. A goal is a dream with a delay. – Napoleon Hill was an American self-help author.
41.Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. This is a practice. – Peter Drucker was an Austrian-born American management consultant, educator, and author, whose writings contributed to the philosophical and practical foundations of the modern business corporation.
42. Tell the world what you intend to do, but first show it. – Napoleon Hill Napoleon Hill was an American self-help author.
43. The leadership function is to produce more leaders, not more followers. – Ralph Nader is an American political activist, author, lecturer, and attorney, noted.
44. Effective communication is 20% what you know and 80% how you think what you know. – Jim Rohn was an American entrepreneur, author and motivational speaker.
45. Act with enthusiasm and you will be enthusiastic. – Dale Carnegie was an American writer and lecturer and the developer.
46. All the achievements, all the acquired wealth, have their beginning in an idea. – Napoleon Hill was an American self-help author.
47. Effort only totally releases its reward after a person refuses to give up. – Napoleon Hill was an American self-help author.
48.The superior man is modest in his speeches, but ahead of his actions. – Confucius was a Chinese teacher, editor, politician, and philosopher
49. If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always have what you’ve always had! – Alan Scott
50. A vision without action is an illusion and action without a vision is a nightmare. – Anon
51. Success is to get what you want. Happiness is desire what you get. – Dale Carnegie was an American writer and lecturer and the developer of famous courses in self-improvement, salesmanship, corporate training, public speaking, and interpersonal skills.
52. Without continuous growth and progress, words such as improvement, achievement and success do not make sense. – Benjamin Franklin was one of the Founding Fathers of the United States.
53. If you want to achieve a goal, you must see the goal in your own mind before you reach your goal. – Zig Ziglar was an American author, salesman, and motivational speaker.
55. An ounce of stock is better than a ton of theory. – Ralph Waldo Emerson was an American essayist, lecturer, and poet.
56. There is only one success – it is to be able to live your life your way. – Christopher Morley was an American journalist, novelist, essayist and poet.
54. The best massive success. – Frank Sinatra
57. The way to start is to stop talking and start running. – Walt Disney was an American entrepreneur, animator, voice actor and film producer.
58. I would say it was my biggest problem for my entire life. It’s money. It takes a lot of money to realize these dreams. – Walt Disney was an American entrepreneur
59. Try, try, try, and keep trying is the rule that must be followed to become an expert in anything. –W. Clement Stone was a businessman, philanthropist and New Thought self-help book author.
60. Your most dissatisfied customers are your greatest source of learning. – Bill Gates
50 Best Inspirational Quotes for Entrepreneurs
50 Inspirational Success Quotes That Will Energize Your Motivation
41 Must-Read Business Books for Every College Entrepreneur (2017 Updated)
72 Quotes About Happiness and Change the Way You Think