The Little Prince is a poetic tale, with watercolour illustrations by the author, in which a pilot stranded in the desert meets a young prince fallen to Earth from a tiny asteroid. Published for the first time in 1943 is a very poetic text that addresses issues such as the sense of life, friendship it’s love. Every character that the little prince encounters in this book reveals allegorically, through the look of a child, some aspects of the society in which we live.
The little prince has now become an icon of our time . We recommend, if you have not already done so, reading the original text in order to train a bit French and pick up some aspects that with translations are lost.
To relive this tale for adults and children,has found the 10 most beautiful phrases of “The Little Prince Quotes“:
1. You have to bear caterpillars if you want to see the butterflies … They say they are so beautiful!
2. Men grow 5000 roses in the same garden … and do not find what they are looking for … and yet what they are looking for could be found in a single rose or a little water. But his eyes are blind. One must seek with the heart!
3. If you love a flower that is in a star, it is sweet, the night, to look at the sky. All the stars are blooming.
4.” I know fir sure what we dwell on is who we become.”
5. It’s a madness to hate all the roses because a spin has you point, abandon all the dreams because one of them has not realized, give up all the attempts because one has failed. It is a madness to condemn all friendships because one has betrayed you, do not believe in any love just because one of them was unfaithful, throwing away all the chances of being happy just because something has not gone right. There will always be another opportunity, another friendship, another love, a new strength. For each end there is a new beginning.
6. Love is not to look at each other, but look in the same direction!
7. Men do not have time to know anything.
They buy things from the markets already done. But since there are no friends’ markets, men no longer have friends. If you want a friend to suck me.
8. If someone isn’t nice to you, “tell them that you like their shoes it works every time”.
9. You do not see well with your heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye.
10. The big ones love the figures. When you talk to a new friend, you never care about the essentials. They never wonder: “What is the tone of his voice? What are your favorite games? Does she make butterflies collection? “But they ask you,” What age do you have? How many brothers? How much does it weight? How much does your father earn? “Then they only believe they know him.
11. “It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;what is essential is invisible to the eyes.”
12. “Why do you drink?” Asked the Little Prince at the quagmire
“To forget that I am ashamed” answers the latter
“Shame of what?” Insisted the Little Prince
“Shame of drinking ..”
13. “What do you need to possess the stars?” Asked the little prince to the man
“I need to be rich”
“And what needs to be rich?”
“To buy other stars if someone finds”
“I” said The Little Prince “I own a flower that I water every day and I
have three volcanoes that I cooked the fireplace every week. It is useful
to my volcanoes and to my flower that owns them. But you’re not useful to the stars. ”