Everyone loves to love, even the introverts (extrovert introverts too). It is a common misconception to say that we are unemotional and reserved. Introverts love as deeply as any other. We take our time alone, but that does not mean that we love it with passion, too. In fact, our precious time alone can make us better partners for the rest of you, since we have had time to recharge ourselves and we are aware of our thoughts.
And how are we going to prove this point? With quotes about “i love you quotes”, of course! The world is great, a beautiful place full of love for all of us, introverts and extroverts alike. So read these i love you quotes, spend some time with yourself, thinking about reaching your best love life!
I Love You Quotes
These 50 i love you quotes hep express your feelings perfectly while saying I love you from the heart.
1. It does not matter who you love, where you love, why you love, when you love or how you love, what matters is that you love.
2. In love there is no vacation or anything that looks like it. Love must live fully, with its annoyance and with everything.
3. Everything we love deeply becomes part of ourselves.
4. It seems easy to live without hate, something that I never felt. But living without love I find impossible.
5. How strong a person is when he is sure to be loved!
6. The pleasure of love is to love and to feel happier for the passion we feel than for the one we inspire.
7. Hard as anyone, it will melt in the fire of love. If it does not melt it is because the fire is not strong enough.
8 To love is to approach. Make close who is further away. Give more space to those who are too close.
9 The eyes are the interpreters of the heart, but only the interested ones understand that language.
10. What is it to love, if not to invent people in other tastes and desires? To lose the feeling of existing and be with delight the condition of another, with its errors that convince us more than perfection?
11. If it is possible to love someone passionately, even if only one person, then life has salvation. Even if it is not possible to meet with such a person.
12. To love others is the only individual salvation I know: no one will be lost if they give love and sometimes receive love in return.
13. In love, we are all boys. Boys, little ones, little ones. We feel few things before the blatant glory of the one we love. Who loves is only a newborn, who is born every day.
14. One thing is love, another is relationship. I do not know if, when two people are in bed, there are, in fact, four: the two that are more the two that both imagine.
15. Love reveals the sublime and hidden qualities of the one who loves, – what is rare in it, exceptional: in this aspect it easily deceives what is habitual in it.
16. Seek to love while you live. Nothing better was found.
17. Remember that when a man leaves the room, he leaves everything that has happened … and when it is a woman to leave, takes everything with her.
18. One loves oneself and one loves oneself.
19. We are born alone, we live alone and we die alone. Only through love and friendship can we create the illusion, for a moment, that we are not alone.
20. Love can be a double happiness – the happiness of the first times, of total surrender, and the second happiness, the happiness of real things, forms, ways of feeling, conscious participation of one person in another.
21. The only transformer, the only alchemist who changes everything into gold, is love. The only antidote to death, age, vulgar life, is love.
22. Love is not reciprocal, it is personal, it is born in the innermost part of our identity. It is not half of nothing, it is a whole. It needs the other as an end, not as a principle.
23. The fire of love neither consumes nor destroys. Heats, lights and perfects.
24. Not being loved is bad luck, but not loving is your own unhappiness.
25. Without love no one lives. It can be a love without reason, without address, without even name. But it has to be love. It does not have to be beautiful, impossible, inaugural. It just has to be true.
26. As I sometimes say that instead of happiness, I believe in harmony, I think that love is the encounter of harmony with the other.
27. True love is like the appearance of the spirits: all speak of it, but few have seen it.
28. What we taste when we are in love may be our normal state. Love shows man how he should always be.
29. To love someone or something is primarily to install it in a climate of full freedom, with all the risks that freedom entails: to want is to limit freedom; to ourselves and others.
30. It takes many women to forget an intelligent woman.
31. There are several reasons not to love a person, and only one to love it; this prevails.
32. Love has the virtue, not only of stripping two lovers one in the face of the other, but also each in front of itself.
33. Love brings freedom. Loyalty brings slavery. In appearance they are equal; at its core, are just the opposite.
34. You were also a small leaf trembling in my chest. The wind of life put you there. At first I did not see you: I did not know that you were with me, until your roots crossed my breast, joined the threads of my blood, spoke through my mouth, they flourished with me.
35. Falling in love is passive; to be active; the perfect is in what is neither this nor that.
36. Love is not to look at each other, it is to look together in the same direction.
37. True love is as quiet as a blue sky, though it contains and throbbing with thunder of hope.
38. You can cut all the flowers but you can not stop the spring from appearing.
39. Love is said in the originality of the work that is the life of each one of us.
40. Love does not conjugate in the past, or love itself forever or never truly loved.
41. Man has two faces: he can not love anyone unless he loves himself.
42. The property of quantity is to be able to always divide and the property of love is always to want to give everything.
43. Love does not manifest itself in the desire to make love with someone, but in the desire to share sleep.
44. A wise man can fall in love like a fool, but not like a fool.
46. Passion always goes, / Seeking its sweet end; / The lovers are like this: / All run away from reason.
47. Some disgust proves much love, but much displeasure reveals too much lack of spirit.
48. We spend half our lives waiting for those we love and the other half leaving those we love.
49. When we love, our love is so great that it is enough to be sitting hand in hand, without uttering a single word.
50. Love is a master, but it is necessary to know how to acquire it, because it is difficult to obtain, at the price of a prolonged effort; it is necessary to love, in fact, not for an instant, but to the end.
20 Pursuit Of Happiness Quotes this Part Of My Life
160+ Short Quotes That Will Help The Way You Thinking and Reflection
90 Cute I Miss You Quotes about Imply That You Miss Someone
30 Heart Touching Sad Love Quotes that Make You Cry
Top 13 Romance Writers Share Their Absolute Favorite Romance Authors