I leave you more than 50 quotes of the beach and love, the best place to enjoy nature, couple, friends and family for many, source of inspiration and reflection for others.
You may also be interested in these holiday Quote.
1. Summer means happy hours and good sunshine. It means going to the beach, going to Disneyland, having fun.
– Brian Wilson.
2. True freedom is on the beach.
3. Going out with the setting sun on an empty beach is really embracing your loneliness.
4. A simple life is what people need, and the beach as a place of rest.
5. The real enjoyment is on the beach and in the encounter with the water and with the way the sand heals the soul.
6. The three great elemental sounds of nature are the sound of rain, the sound of wind in a wood and the sound of the ocean outside on a beach.
7. Life gives you special moments, especially those that involve the beach. ”
8. You can be really happy and at the same time a vagabond on the beach.
9. A beach is not just a sweep of sand, but shells of sea creatures, sea glass, seaweed, incongruous objects dragged by the ocean.
10. The sea does not reward those who are too anxious, too greedy, or too impatient.
– Anne Morrow Lindbergh.
11. The true beauty of a woman can be observed when she has spent the day at the beach.
12.- The sun shines everywhere, not just on the beach.
13. Take time in a place you love, restore your spirit on the beach.
14. After a few years, death presents itself as a holiday on the beach. ”
15. The beach means plenty of possibilities, and the defeats go with the waves.
16. Death is accompanied by the waves of the sea.
17. One can not collect all the beautiful shells on the beach. One can pick up only a few, and they are more beautiful if they are few.
-Anne Morrow Lindbergh.
18. Miami Beach is where the neon is going to die. ”
19. The ocean stirs the heart, inspires the imagination and brings eternal joy to the soul.
20. On each promontory, on each curve beach, in each grain of sand is the history of the earth.
21. As the ocean is never full of water, so is the heart, never full of love.
22. The monotonous fall of the waves on the beach, which for the most part calmed his thoughts, seemed comforting.
23. Do not grow too fast, so you do not forget how much you love the beach.
24. The voice of the sea speaks to the soul. The touch of the sea is sensual, enveloping the body in its soft and tight embrace.
25. On the beach, you can live in happiness.
26. The length of the beach never ends.
27. Our knowledge is a small island in a great ocean of ignorance.
28. After a visit to the beach, it is difficult to believe that we live in a material world.
29. The beach represents all the children of the world.
30. The sea is a continuous miracle; The fish that swim – the rocks – the movement of the waves What strange miracles are there?
31. For what we lose, it is always our ego that we find in the sea.
32. The cure for anything is salt water – sweat, tears, or the sea.
33. Even the upper end of the river believes in the ocean.
34. The ocean makes me feel very small and makes me put my whole life in perspective.
35. The sea! The sea! The open sea! The blue, the cool, the always free!
-Bryan W. Procter.
36. The great ocean of truth is all revealed.
37. “We’re tied to the ocean. And when we return to the sea, whether to sail or to see – we will return from where we came.
-John F. Kennedy.
38. Eternity begins and ends with the tides of the ocean.
39. One must be empty, open, without choice as a beach – waiting for a gift from the sea.
-Anne Morrow Lindbergh.
40. Infinite and immortal, the waters of the beaches that are the beginning and the end of all things on earth.
41. The sea lives in each one of us.
43. Going out with the setting sun on an empty beach is really embracing your loneliness.
44. The sea, once casting its spell, has one in its net of wonder forever.
45. All admit that the sea is one of the most beautiful and magnificent landscapes of nature. -John Joly.
46. Even castles made of sand fall into the ocean.
47. We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
48. Our memories of the ocean will remain, long after our footprints in the sand are gone.
49. The waves of the sea help people to return to themselves.
50. Writers begin with a grain of sand, and then create a beach.
51. The ideal formula for writing is naked on the beach. That’s it.
52. Many people attack the sea, I make love to him.
53. The sea is an old language that I can no longer decipher.
–Jorge Luis Borges.
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $429.00Was: $679.00
Price: $1,799.00Was: $1,899.95
Price: $549.00Was: $699.00
160+ Short Quotes That Will Help The Way You Thinking and Reflection Quotes
120 Quotes About Change in Life and Moving On Quotes
15 Amazing Yoga Quotes to Inspire Your Practiceto
30 Heart Touching Sad Love Quotes that Make You Cry
90 Cute I Miss You Quotes about Imply That You Miss Someone
50 Motivational Fitness Quotes to Motivate Every Aspect of Your Workout